Monday, September 04, 2017

TO BE THE BRIDE OF AMAZEMENTS

hey๐Ÿ˜Š

happy september๐Ÿ’œ

it's been quite a couple of weeks and have been sort of off to devour the last weeks of summer while mentally getting very ready for another wonderfully hopefully magically beautiful fall!!!

i've held a tea party which was such an amazing afternoon with my friend matthew, re-worked some images from my cherry blossom girl self-portrait series, said hi to some dear horses, stayed  quirky while creating wonderful walks in the forest with the audio book anna karenina by tolstoy (obsession soon to be done and exchanged with his war and peace)๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’• also i put up our first magazine, pagan poetry by the faerie tales of violette on apple's itunes and it's ibooks.

wonders of the cherry blossom girl
fine art photography selfportrait

a twin verison
selfportrait

my arts/ crafts space
also for angelic readings๐Ÿ˜Š
angel message
 angels can't see 
round the curves of
life either; they just 
know that whatever is
waiting, god will be
there for them.

-carol smith

a dear september has arrived๐Ÿ’œ
artist home

alice saga
they came up to say hi and first got so intimidated (and tiny scared i must admit) since it seemed they wanted to eat me so forgot to take any photos for a little bit๐Ÿ˜‚
horses epping

the wild flowers in this field:))))
wild flowers

i was trying outfits for what i might wear for my little tea party
selfie
both dresses are vintage and from charity shops
mirror selfie

a memory for me of a day
quirkyness perfections
still learning the art of editing a tiny documentary

some filmstills๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
tea party poetry

tea party poetry

a tea party poetry afternoon

artist home

tea party

tea party poetry
me with kyrkobladet (the swedish church magazine in london), a self-portrait of me with my poem faith hope love! one can read it here๐Ÿ’œ or listen to me reading it in my little film.

such a bouquet decorating my table for my tea party:)))
i have now dried these flowers, or rather they are drying.
flower bouquet


artist home

we had some good moments this afternoon for sure:)
tea party

now i am to work some magic to this
cherry blossom girl
self-portrait:) a raw image from a dear time of my life๐Ÿ˜Š
i'll show you the result next week in my next blogpost
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
cherry blossom girl

&
here is
something to ponder 
by

when it's over, i want to say: all my life
i was a bride married to amazement.
i was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

when it's over, i don't want to wonder
if i have made of my life something particular, and real.
i don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

i don't want to end up simply having visited this world.

to be the bride of amazements
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

so excited for our fall beautiful creatures.
 i hope you have dear plans for a new future:)))
with
faith hope
&
 love
alice amorina solantania saga


1 comment:

Accessible Renovations Columbia said...

First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing.