Wednesday, November 29, 2017

elle l'adore & such things πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ˜Š

hey lovely wonders

how are you all doing? here it is freeeeeezing cold. hallelujah!!!

so
...
 i am at the end of devouring tolstoy's war & peace so started a new adventure, that of dune by frank herbert...oh my wordπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

tolstoy and his world has had such an impact on me, especially a few of his ladies namely anna (karenina) & natasha (in war & peace), so i have found some apps & too a children's book with cd's to teach me french😊

started journaling again, just to make clear in my head on what needs to be done, instead of feeling overwhelmed of things i wanna create this little task narrow things down a tinyπŸ‘°

some snaps from this past week

a mirror selfie
dress & cardie found in a charity shop here in epping
jumper with trumpet sleeve and flora embroidery  is from zara this season (as is the stockings)

i am building my own enchanting home:)



here's my creation/ reading tableπŸ’ž



some snaps from my tuesday & friday art classesπŸ’œ




once soon or not so soon will an alice story happen
long due from mademoiselle me
got an outfit that may suit the project
πŸ‘°

i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then.

xxx
alice amorina solantania saga

No comments: