Wednesday, January 31, 2018

AND...I WAS ALIVE IN THE BLIZZARD OF THE BLOSSOMING PEAR:)


and i was alive in the blizzard of the blossoming pear,
myself i stood in the storm of the bird-cherry tree.
it was all leaflife and starshower, unerring, self-shattering
power,
and it was all aimed at me.

what is the dire delight flowering feeling always earth?
what is being? what is truth?

blossoms rupture and rapture the air,
all hover and hammer,
time intensified and time intolerable, sweetness raveling rot.
it is now. it is not.

- osip mandelstam may 4, 1937

lovely creatures:)

a january just passed by 
just like that
one of those new beginnings blessedness :)💜💕😊

the sweetness goodness of violette
is
what i am aiming for

to have grace

a few notes...finally i have renewed my passport as helped by the lovely talented super human kindness åsa of the swedish church magazine in london. fridays has been spent in art class with the wonderful jason rose whom walked me through an under painting recently (while too working on my girls...) which i did with my own style but maybe more importantly my fave colours:))) i had other mornings with a lovely tony whom helps me with my life. other from that i continued war & peace by tolstoy and its volume II edition...ohlalala the language:))) adore adore adore. it's been a lot of creation happenings as well.

too every day is a day towards light. that brings me joy!

oh i tell you

in the blizzard of beauty
magic happens



playing with photography and manipulations

my little home
how i love thee
let me count the ways
💕💕💕
the mermaid beauty is by simona candini
&
the pink love with the butterfly is by yishu wang 

 flowers from freddies flowers
i now have an even more beautiful bouquet :)))



i told you about my faerie as gifted to me over christmas:)


art class


jason rose quirkyness happy

a happy face
which
i think would be me!!!
😊
 vintage vintage and more vintage:)

the above knit jumper is by h&m

i'll leave you with this
annie stegg
such an inspiration

more by annie
this image i got from her site with her companion justin

i have so much more to share. i have enrolled in this magic art course online which is called lifebook 2018, well i call mine the book of sweetness magic:) will tell more in the next post.

as i mentioned in my previous post, i am building up new habits for 2018 and so far the journaling has been happening every day:) then i had 2 weeks of adding setting the table for art creation and for a few days another habit has started to take form:))) that of creating daily art after setting the table and of course afterwards setting the table again for next day's journaling:) 
too i have a new beauty up on my wall!

in the blizzard of beauty and i am alive
yeeeey
😊

faith hope love
alice

No comments: