Monday, March 05, 2018

ART & POETRY WITH PRINCESSE RAPUNZEL INSPIRATIONS:)

hello beautiful creatures๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ

how are you? i hope you are doing well and taking care of yourselves!!!

here we are having a glorious day:) sunshine and plus 8 degrees with no wind๐Ÿ’
 so happy about this since it's been ice cold and almost unbearable, freezing freezing. aside from the weather i can proudly say that i am continuing my new habits with creating art, writing in my journal and too creating this blogpost on mondays. new for this week is photoshop daily practicing. it's so wonderful when the flow starts to happen which is has now for me. 

the below is a work in progress which soon is to be a mixed media art piece. it's actually my 3rd girl from a class i am taking (i am talking about this online class here).
actually after this post i am to finish it:)))

this is the  second girl i created
she's lovely heavenly 
yes that is her universe

and here she is work in progress
the collage at the top was part of class/ week 1 of my class:)))

art class with jason rose
here figuring out the feet which jason drew for me...!!!
what do you think of my version?

a typical planning session at a lovely cafe a while back

i told you it has been ice cold
then
it turned around to be around zero and the snow happened
epping forest winter wonders
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


i love this place, it's just outside of the forest in epping
greenhouse perfection

this is another image i found from a while back that i worked in photoshop and lightroom plus picmonkey. this angel is beside my fave angel (which can be seen here, it's the last image in this post), alice in the victorian cemetery of nunhead. how i miss thee.

as i mentioned earlier i have been working on a poem/ prose for the swedish church magazine/ kyrkobladet that comes out in april. the deadline is today and i just finished my poem and send some images over to the editor รฅsa hรถjer yesterday.
here are a couple of pages from my journal 
i did name my poem/prose 
"mornings with violette"


saturday i devoured one of my fave magazines

i am too taking a class with mindy lacefield
drawing princesses with mainly watercolours:))))
she too teachers how to create a moodboard via google
here is my board of rapunzel.
 most of thes images/ illustrations is created by the very talented

dears take care & we'll meet again next week:)
i hope you are to build upon your wishes
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
alice saga

No comments: